Friday, October 02, 2009

1st try.....

This is a post we didn't want to write....our Blog is meant to be a good news story not a hard luck story so we are going to keep it very short and sweet.

Unfortuantely our first try was unsuccessful. The lovely family at SI are all feeling sad that it didn't work but are also very positive about the possibilities that lie ahead.

We now wait a few months before trying again and hope the next post is to report better news.

No comments needed, this post is just to let all those who have been such amazing support, know the outcome of our first attempt.

Lots of love, Damien and Aly

3 comments:

  1. Aly and Damien, I am so sorry that it didn't work. I know how devastating it must be for you. Don't give up hope you still have a couple of chances to go and we all know you deserve this more than anyone. Lots of Love Johanna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you said you didn't want comments but it's so hard to hear news like this so I wanted to reach out. We also had a negative result for our Indian surrogate this past Monday so we definitely feel your pain. As many have said to us, take time to heal and make some decisions when you are back on your feet. Thinking good thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you say, 'your first attempt.' The bad news is always heart wrenching and exhaustingly hard. Keep the faith....It WILL happen.

    All the best to you both.

    ReplyDelete